Note: Extended Wait Times Possible for Rental Car Center Shuttle
Please allow extra time when using the shuttle to and from the Rental Car Center. Due to physical distancing requirements, fewer passengers are allowed on the Rental Car Center shuttle, and longer than normal wait times may occur. Please help us by planning ahead and being patient, and by continuing to observe our health and safety protocols already in place.
Introducing PHX Track My Flight
Before You Leave
- Make sure the name on your plane ticket/reservation matches the name on your driver’s license or other government issued identification you will be using when you travel. The TSA offers more details.
- Regardless of what company you used to book your flight, contact the airline you will be traveling with at least two days before your flight to confirm that your schedule has not changed.
- Check flight status with your airline before coming to the Airport.
- Check with your airline on fees for checked and overweight bags.
- Arrive 2 hours prior to flight for US travel, 3 hours prior for international travel.
- Passengers wishing to rent a car are encouraged to make reservations in advance to ensure vehicle availability.
- Avoid packing irreplaceable items or things of high value in checked luggage.
- Pack larger quantities of liquids and gels in checked baggage. Remember, if you plan to carry liquids and gels onto the plane, they must be in 3 ounce containers or less and carried in a one-quart zip top bag. Only one bag per passenger, and the bag must be screened separately at the security checkpoint.
- Do not pack loose lithium batteries in checked luggage.
- Pack Safe - What you need to know about hazardous materials
- For information on what you can and can't bring onto the plane, see the TSA list of prohibited items.
- A note about hoverboards: Airlines do not allow hoverboards as either carry-on or checked baggage. Please check with your airline before traveling as to whether or not they have special baggage restrictions.
- You may want to bring a snack or meal for the flight. Beverages may not be carried through the checkpoint but can be purchased past security and carried onto the plane.
- Afraid to fly?
- Looking for information on parking options? Visit our Parking page or call (602) 273-4545 for real-time parking availability.
- After landing, retrieve all checked luggage as soon as possible.
At the Airport
Have questions or need assistance once you are at the airport? Look for a Navigator in purple or an Airport Operations employee or visit an Information Counter.