Doing Business with PHX, DVT and GYRThe City of Phoenix owns and operates three airports which serve as major economic engines for Arizona. Connecting passengers and cargo around the world, Phoenix Sky Harbor, Phoenix Deer Valley and Phoenix Goodyear Airports (PHX, DVT and GYR) stimulate business activity and create a transportation infrastructure for the Southwest.
- A Business Information Meeting/Outreach for a Revenue Contract Solicitation (RCS) will be held July 30, 2019. View information about this event.
- Phoenix Proposes 6.90 of FAA – Assisted Contracts to go to DBE Firms
- What's NeXT at PHX (June 27, 2019). View the presentations and sign-in sheet from the event.
- The Aviation Business Summit was held April 24, 2018. View the presentations from the event.
- Read the brochure about how to do business with the three City of Phoenix airports.
To find out about specific opportunities, visit these links:
Design & Construction Services
Goods & General Services
Small Business Development
Wondering how to get on a City interest list for future contracting opportunities? Visit this link to register your company for upcoming solicitation opportunities.