In an effort to provide the community with additional tools to understand flight operations in their area, we now offer a flight tracking system called PublicVue. Users can view flight information as well as submit noise concerns directly within the application. Find out how to get started using the application by visiting our Quick Start Guides and Resources below.
- Flight information displayed is on a 10 minute delay due to security reasons.
- Flight altitudes are displayed as above mean sea level (AMSL). Because Phoenix has a starting elevation above sea level, the number needs to be adjusted to determine the actual distance above the ground.
- For example, the elevation at PHX is approximately 1,100 feet. To determine the distance above ground level (AGL) of the aircraft showing an altitude of 5,100 feet flying over the airport, the user should subtract the elevation from the altitude indicated in PublicVue. So 5,100 – 1,100 = 4,000 ft above ground level.
- For approximate elevations at a specific location please visit http://veloroutes.org/elevation/
- PublicVue works with the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. You can also view the site on Android and iOS by using your browser.
- Need help with the Public Vue site? Contact 602-273-3340. Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Getting Started Guides
- Getting Started
- Creating An Account
- Filing a Complaint Manually
- Filing a Complaint While Tracking Flights
- Reviewing Flight History