Bicycling to Sky Harbor
The PHX Sky Train® is in a prominent location which allows bicyclists to find even easier access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Bicyclists are encouraged to park at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station and ride the free PHX Sky Train® into the Airport. The 44th Street Station features bike racks and bike lockers, and all terminals are only minutes away when you ride the train.
Bicyclists can enter the PHX Sky Train® Station off Washington Street by heading south on 41st Place.
Valley Metro Rail riders should use the southbound crosswalk at 44th Street and Washington, then proceed south on 44th Street. Riders will then make a right at the light on Madison Street and proceed around the station to 41st Place. Turn right and reenter the station at the northwest corner where the bike racks and lockers are conveniently located.
Bike racks and lockers are located on the northwest corner of the station near the pet park. Check out bicycling on Valley Metro Rail.
Click on map to enlarge.
- For safety reasons, it is recommended that you bicycle to the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station and then ride the PHX Sky Train® into the Airport.
- There is no charge for bicycle parking or bicycle lockers.
- Bicycles should be secured to the rack at all times.
- Locks left on the rack will be removed and disposed of after five days. Locks on the bike lockers must be securing a bike or they will be removed.
- The Airport is not responsible for damage to or loss of bicycles or any articles left at the bicycle racks.