Airport Roadway Restrictions
Sky Harbor Circle South Closed at I-10
Sky Harbor Circle beneath the Interstate 10 freeway bridge west of 24th Street will be closed from Sept. 23 through Dec. 31, 2019 for PHX Sky Train® construction. Please see a map for details.
There will be no access via 24th Street to the Rental Car Center. Traffic leaving the RCC will be directed onto northbound Sky Harbor Circle towards Buckeye Road.
The following access points will also be maintained:Chase
- Access to Chase will be maintained from Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South; no access via 24th Street.
- Egress from Chase will be maintained from Sky Harbor Circle South towards Buckeye Road.
Enterprise Rental Car
- Access to Enterprise Rental Car will be maintained via Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South; no access via 24th Street.
- Egress from Enterprise Rental Car will be directed to Sky Harbor Circle South to Buckeye Road.
Gannon & Scott
- Access to Gannon & Scott will be maintained via 24th Street to Sky Harbor Circle South; no access via Buckeye Road.
- Egress from Gannon & Scott will be directed out to Sky Harbor Circle South to 24th Street.
Drivers should also be aware that due to construction projects, there could be some roadway restrictions at the airport. Drivers should slow down for construction and watch for signs. Please allow for extra time when traveling.
See ongoing Airport Construction Roadway Restrictions for more information.
This page will be continuously updated to include information on current Sky Harbor related roadway restrictions.