Airport Roadway Restrictions
PHX Sky Train® Scheduled to Shut Down Nightly April 15-May 15
The PHX Sky Train® is scheduled to shut down from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. each night from April 15-May 15 for various construction projects and maintenance. The Airport Shuttle will transport passengers and employees to all terminals during hours of
stoppage. Passengers should allow extra travel time during these affected hours.
The Airport Shuttle will be in service during affected hours:
|Airport Shuttle Stops|
|Terminal 2||Outer Curb, Exit Door 5|
|Terminal 3||North Side, Outer Curb, Exit Door 3|
|South Side, Outer Curb, Exit Door 8|
|Terminal 4||North Side, Level 1, Outer Curb, Exit Door 7|
|South Side, Level 1, Outer Curb, Exit Door 2|
|East Economy Lot||South Side of Train Station, West End|
|44th Street Station||North Side of Train Station, East End|
Road Closure Near Rental Car Center Scheduled Through July 19
Sky Harbor Circle South between the Interstate 10 freeway bridge and the Rental Car Center will be closed through Friday, July 19 for work associated with the PHX Sky Train® extension. See map for reference.
Access to the Rental Car Center and area businesses will be maintained.
- Rental Car Center
- Access will be from Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South only.
- Traffic leaving the Rental Car Center will be directed onto northbound Sky Harbor Circle towards Buckeye Road only.
- Access to Chase will be from both Buckeye Road and 24th Street to Sky Harbor Circle South.
- Egress from Chase bank will be from Sky Harbor Circle South to both Buckeye Road and 24th Street.
- Enterprise Rental Car
- Access to the Enterprise Rental Car driveway will be via 24th Street to Sky Harbor Circle South only.
- Egress from the Enterprise Rental Car driveway will be directed to Sky Harbor Circle South to 24th Street only.
Drivers should be aware of detours, changing road conditions, and workers in the vicinity. Please use caution when traveling through construction areas and follow traffic control directions and signs. Please plan ahead and add extra time to your travels if driving through the area.
Drivers should also be aware that due to construction projects, there could be some roadway restrictions at the airport. Drivers should slow down for construction and watch for signs. Please allow for extra time when traveling.
See ongoing Airport Construction Roadway Restrictions for more information.
This page will be continuously updated to include information on current Sky Harbor related roadway restrictions.