Airport Roadway Restrictions
Sky Harbor Circle South Closed at I-10
Sky Harbor Circle beneath the Interstate 10 freeway bridge west of 24th Street will be closed from Sept. 23 through Dec. 31, 2019 for PHX Sky Train® construction. See a map.
There will be no access via 24th Street to the Rental Car Center. Traffic leaving the RCC will be directed onto northbound Sky Harbor Circle towards Buckeye Road.
The following access points will also be maintained:Chase
- Access to Chase will be maintained from Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South; no access via 24th Street.
- Egress from Chase will be maintained from Sky Harbor Circle South towards Buckeye Road.
Enterprise Rental Car
- Access to Enterprise Rental Car will be maintained via Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South; no access via 24th Street.
- Egress from Enterprise Rental Car will be directed to Sky Harbor Circle South to Buckeye Road.
Gannon & Scott
- Access to Gannon & Scott will be maintained via 24th Street to Sky Harbor Circle South; no access via Buckeye Road.
- Egress from Gannon & Scott will be directed out to Sky Harbor Circle South to 24th Street.
Sky Harbor Circle South Open to One Lane in Each Direction
Sky Harbor Circle South is open with one lane in each direction between 24th Street and the Rental Car Center. Traffic will remain in this configuration through 2019.
Drivers should be aware of detours, changing road conditions, and workers in the vicinity. Please use caution when traveling through construction areas and follow traffic control directions and signs. Please plan ahead and add extra time to your travels if driving through the area. See a map for details.
Rental Car Center Restrictions Could Cause Shuttle Delays
Construction activities at the Rental Car Center may create additional shuttle travel time for passengers between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m. These activities are scheduled to take place through Sept. 30, 2019. Please plan for addition travel time when taking a shuttle between the Rental Car Center and the terminals during this time.
Drivers should also be aware that due to construction projects, there could be some roadway restrictions at the airport. Drivers should slow down for construction and watch for signs. Please allow for extra time when traveling.
See ongoing Airport Construction Roadway Restrictions for more information.
This page will be continuously updated to include information on current Sky Harbor related roadway restrictions.