Super Bowl LVII
Welcome Super Bowl LVII Travelers
Super Bowl LVII will be played on Feb. 12, 2023 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz. Sky Harbor expects to welcome a record number of visitors. Be prepared and see how our travel tips can save you time.
Phoenix Sky Harbor looks forward to welcoming travelers for the Super Bowl. If you are flying in for Super Bowl LVII or other events in January, it is a good idea to reserve your rental car in advance. We expect an increase in car rentals around the Super Bowl LVII, and vehicles may be limited for walk-up customers.
*** On Monday, Feb. 13, please note the following changes at the Terminal 4 Security Checkpoints:
A and C will be for regular screening. B and D will be for Pre-Check only.
Super Bowl Resources
Going downtown or to the Super Bowl LVII fan festival in Margaret T. Hance Park? Here's information on how to use Valley Metro Rail.
- Arizona Super Bowl LVII Host Committee 2023
- Phoenix Goodyear Airport Super Bowl LVII page.
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport Super Bowl page
- Ground Transportation Forms for Super Bowl LVII
Super Bowl Early Bag Check Information
Early Bag Check is a handy service that makes it easier for travelers to take the train to the plane, eliminating the need to carry checked luggage aboard the PHX Sky Train®.
Only available on Sunday, Feb. 12 and Monday, Feb. 13.
- Travelers flying American Airlines, Delta, Southwest Airlines, and United are able to utilize this service.
- Available at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station and the Rental Car Center
Hours of Operation
- Sunday, Feb. 12
- 44th Street Station – 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Rental Car Center – 8 pm. – 12 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 13
- 44th Street Station – 4 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Rental Car Center – 4 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Travelers using the Valley Metro Rail or who are dropped off at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station are able to check their bags on Level 1 outside the north side of the station.
- Travelers using the Rental Car Center are able to check their bags after returning their car and before boarding the PHX Sky Train®
- There is no additional cost for this service though individual airline bag fees still apply. Gratuities are accepted for great service.
- Those travelers wishing to use the Early Bag Check service should check their bags a minimum of 90 minutes prior to their flight departure.
- Early Bag Check is not available to international travelers.
- Bags Inc. is the vendor that provides this service at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Departing after Super Bowl LVII?
The day after Super Bowl LVII (Monday, Feb. 13) will be busy. If you are departing on Feb. 13, keep in mind:
- If you have a Super Bowl program, it must be placed in your carry-on bag.
- For questions about carry-on and checked items, please visit TSA.gov.