Sky Harbor’s Ground Transportation (GT) section is responsible for the Commercial GT Permitting Program, the Lost and Found Program and operational management of GT contracts such as Taxicab Services, Van Service, Rental Car Busing Services, Taxi Dispatch Services, and the operations and maintenance contract for the PHX Sky Train®.
The Ground Transportation Office issues permits to more than 4,000 vehicles that provide commercial ground transportation services to our Airport patrons. In addition, the GT Office issues Airport driver IDs to approximately 5,000 drivers who conduct these commercial transportation services from Sky Harbor.
Frequent Parker Program for permitted Ground Transportation companies
Vendor Portal Access: Click on the link and enter your username and password
The new City Ordinance incorporating the Ground Transportation Policy changes is now available online. The code can be found at Phoenix City Code, Chapter 4, Article IV.
Useful Ground Transportation Information
- Airport Ground Transportation Maps
- 44th Street Transportation Hold Lot [PDF]
- About the Process
- New Company Setup
- Obtaining New Ground Transportation Commercial Driver ID Card
- Renewing Ground Transportation Commercial Driver ID Card
- Annual Vehicle Decal
- Temporary Use Permit
- Meet and Greet Permits
- Delinquent Account Requirements
- Trip Fee Dispute Resolution Final 09-14-2016 [PDF]
- Downloadable Forms and Information
- Contact Information, Location & Hours of Operation