How to Obtain a New GT Commercial Driver Identification Card
Driver Placard and Security Credential cards may not be issued until the applicant has completed a fingerprint criminal history records check and passed a federally mandated Airport Security Threat Assessment.
Driver applicants must:
- Complete Commercial Ground Transportation Driver Identification Card Application Form Application Form. [PDF]
- Complete GT Security Badge Application. Gt. Security Badge Application. [PDF]
- Submit to an electronic fingerprint criminal history background check and complete and submit Security Threat Assessment Fingerprint-Form. [PDF] and an STA Application Form. [PDF]
- Have a current Arizona Driver’s License. (Drivers must be 21 years of age (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration 391.11 Subpart B).
- Have applications signed by the company’s authorized signer as listed on the Two-year Revocable Commercial Ground Transportation Permit Application.