PHX Gives Travelers the Gift of Stress-Relief
PHOENIX – America’s Friendliest Airport® wants you to have a holly jolly travel experience and we have some tips for navigating Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport with ease during this busy travel season.
If you need to stock up on last-minute presents, check out our 2018 Holiday Catalog filled with gifts available at Sky Harbor retail locations. Find the perfect gift for everyone in your family including your pets and friends. Whether you are shopping for jewelry, fragrances, treats, or apparel, you will be able to cross items off of your loved ones’ wishlists.
If you are planning to park at the airport, then you’re in luck. We are offering a Winter Break Parking Coupon good from Dec. 20, 2018 to Jan. 2, 2019. Save 26 percent on garage parking in Terminal 3 or Terminal 4 with this coupon.
Additional holiday travel tips:
- Remember to check your flight status with your airline before coming to the airport and make sure to give yourself plenty of time. If you are flying domestically, arrive at least two hours prior to your flight departure and three hours if you are traveling internationally.
- Don’t stress about wrapping gifts because volunteers will be offering free gift-wrapping for travelers in Terminal 4 post-security on Dec. 21 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and on Dec. 24 from 9 a.m.-noon. Look for them past the A Checkpoint, B Checkpoint and C Checkpoint.
- If you are picking up or dropping off loved ones this holiday season, use the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station to avoid roadway traffic and terminal curb congestion. Travelers can ride the PHX Sky Train® for free to get to the terminals in a breeze.
- View Security Checkpoint wait times on skyharbor.com or on one of the flight information display boards in each terminal. Also, make sure there are no prohibited items in your carry-on bag. To see what items are restricted or prohibited, go to tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/whatcanibring/all.
- More travel tips are available at skyharbor.com.
For media: To schedule an airport interview, please reach us at skyharborPIO@phoenix.gov.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, America’s Friendliest Airport®, has an annual economic impact of more than $38 billion. Every day approximately 1,200 aircraft and more than 120,000 passengers arrive and depart at Sky Harbor. PHX Sky Harbor is funded with Airport revenue. No tax dollars are used to support the Airport.