Security Badging Information
Security Office business hours are 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Training room opens at 7 a.m. - the last arrival accepted for training is at 2 p.m.
- About the Badging Process
- Airport Badge Application Form
- Obtaining a SIDA Badge
- Security Training
- Background Checks
- Badging Fees
- Renew a Badge
- Lost, Stolen or Terminated Badges
- Join the Line
- Contact information, Location & Hours of Operation
- Authorized Signer Requirements
- New Company Setup
- Downloadable Forms and Information
- Airport Security
Join the Line
QLess is a new system to join the line for Security badging before you even come to the airport to get your badge or complete your SIDA training. To join the line, either:
- Click on the "Join the Queue or Make an Appointment" button below;
- Or use the QLess app via the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.