New Company Setup
Before a security badge is issued to employees of a company, the company must establish an operational need to work in the restricted/secure and/or sterile areas of the airport. For subcontractors to Existing Companies, the Existing Company (main contractor) will submit the application online through the Authorized Signer Portal.
The Security Badging Office requires the following documents to establish a new company:
- A Letter of Verification from the company that is sponsoring your activity at the airport that states the scope of work to be performed, the work location, and the start and end dates of the project. The Badging Office will not accept “ongoing” as a completion date.
- Company Application. Download and complete the Company Application For Air Operations Access. Your company will be requested to set up one or more Authorized Signers. Authorized Signers will be your company’s main point of contact for the Security Badging Office.
- Proof of Insurance. If your employees will be driving vehicles and/or motorized equipment in the restricted areas of the airport (on the airfield), you will be required to provide the Security Badging Office with proof of insurance. Download the VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION AND INSURANCE INFORMATION.
Employees working in restricted/secure and or sterile areas will be required to:
- OBTAIN SIDA OR STERILE SECURITY BADGES
- Review the Computer-Based Security and Driver’s TRAINING INFORMATION
These application forms are only to be completed for New Company Setup.
Application Forms (SIDA, Sterile, Public)
- Security Access-Only Application [PDF]
- Company Authorized Signer [PDF]
- SIDA/STERILE-CREDENTIAL Application [PDF]
- Escort Application [PDF]
- Vehicle Insurance, Logos Specifications, and Vehicle Permit [PDF]
Application Forms (Ground Transportation Security Credential)
One of the steps required for a Ground Transportation company to conduct business with the Airport's Ground Transportation section is to first establish the company and obtain an Airport security credential through the services provided by the Airport's Security Badging Office. Possession of the security credential authorizes the individual to conduct business with the Airport's Ground Transportation section. The applicant will then need to meet the requirements as set forth by the Ground Transportation section for the applicant to become a registered driver.
- Authorized Signer Manual [PDF]
- Airfield Driver Study Guide [PDF]
- Electric Cart Study Guide [PDF]
- Fuel Handlers Study Guide [PDF]
Rules, Regulations, Responsibilities
Please note: Each of the application documents are interactive fillable forms. Therefore, you have two options when the document is opened, (1) print out the form and handwrite in the required information, or (2) place cursor over field entries with captions and type in the required information, then print out the form (you can also hit select in the upper-right hand corner of the box "highlight fields" which will highlight all fields that can accept type entries OR simply use the "tab" function to go to each field entry).