The Security Badging Office is in the Airport Operations Building west of Terminal 3. You may park in one of the designated spots in front of the Operations Building. If you are attending a training class, please park in the West Economy Garage and you will receive a validation for free parking.
Enter the building through the main entrance and proceed through the first door on your left. A security guard is in the front lobby. The guard is here to assist you, and may be able to provide you with answers to some of your basic questions.
Our address is:
City of Phoenix Aviation Department
Security Badging Office
3300 East Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday - 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Training is available from 6 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Latest arrival is 1 p.m.)
Please be advised that the Security Badging Office will be closed every Wednesday from 10-11:00 a.m. for staff development and training.
- E-mail - email@example.com
- Front Office/General Questions - (602) 273-2036
- Office Fax Number - (602) 273-2799
- Notice of Violations - (602) 683-3651
- Supervisor - (602) 683-3648
- Fingerprint Adjudication/Resolution - (602) 683-3993
- Airside Operations duty Supervisor - (602) 273-2008
- Landside Operations duty Supervisor - (602) 273-3326
- Airport Communications Center - (602) 273-3300
- All Airport Emergencies - (602) 273-3311