Comprehensive Asset Management Plan
Project GoalsThe Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Comprehensive Asset Management Plan (CAMP) is a 20-year plan for airport facilities, infrastructure and land development. The planning process is anticipated to take approximately 18-months to complete and culminates with City Council approval and submission to the FAA. The last PHX long range plan update occurred in 2010. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires airport plans to be fully updated every 7-10 years.
- Goal setting and inventory of existing conditions
- 20-year forecast of future aviation demand
- Analysis of existing conditions and forecast demand
- Alternative development strategies and screening
- Recommended “Airport Layout Plan” and implementation strategies
Please join us for a public open-house workshop to learn about the preferred development concepts and provide feedback. Workshop materials will be available in both English and Spanish and will include future project maps, aviation activity forecasts and potential project funding opportunities. See workshop flyer.
CAMP Public Workshop
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
5 - 7 p.m.
Gateway Community College
Central City Campus
Community Room B
1245 E. Buckeye Road
Phoenix, AZ 85034