If you are connecting from one flight to the next on the same airline, you may remain behind security. Your connecting flight will be in the same terminal.
If you are connecting to a flight on another airline, you may have to change terminals.
Before changing terminals, confirm whether you must claim your luggage and re-check it.
Don’t know which terminal your airline is located in? Select your airline or take a look at our terminal maps.
PHX Sky Train®
The PHX Sky Train® travels between Terminal 3, Terminal 4, the Rental Car Center, the 24th Street Station, East Economy Parking, and Valley Metro Rail (ADA accessible).
Remember: If you are changing planes, please plan your trip so that you have time to claim your luggage and re-check it (if necessary), change terminals (if necessary), and pass through security for your next flight.
Terminal 3 to Terminal 4
- Take an elevator or escalator to Level 4
- Follow the signs to the PHX Sky Train®
- Take the PHX Sky Train® to Terminal 4
Terminal 4 to Terminal 3
- Take an elevator or escalator to Level 3 and walk toward the center of the Terminal.
- Take the PHX Sky Train® to Terminal 3
- If you are connecting to West Economy Parking, locate the elevator to West Economy Parking at the end of the platform.
- Use the walkway between the Terminal 3 PHX Sky Train® Station and West Economy Parking (ADA accessible).