Phoenix Sky Harbor Jobs Fair
Phoenix Sky Harbor is holding a job fair on Tuesday, April 4.
The event takes place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station located at 44th and Washington streets. The station is easily accessible by bus and Valley Metro Rail and transit pass will be offered to attendees. Parking is also available.
No preregistration is required to attend the event.
Hundreds of available positions are looking to be filled including customer service agents, drivers, sales associates, and security. Benefits vary by each company, but may include health, insurance and retirement options, retention bonuses, employee assistance programs and sign-on bonuses.
Please return to this page for new information on participating companies.
Updated March 30, 2023
- Hiring wheelchair agents, coordinators.
- Offering $500 sign-on bonus after 30 days and good compliance, referral bonuses, 401(k) w/company matches, medical/dental/vision benefits, employee appreciation events, paid on-the-job training.
- Hiring cashiers, CSR II, supervisor-various shifts.
- Offering full-time employees full benefits and bonuses for certain positions.
CAM Concessions / Wendy's
- Hiring shift managers, crew members, cashiers.
- Offering benefits for shift managers: paid time off after one year, discounted meal and crew referral bonus. Benefits for crew: meal discounts.
Covenant Aviation Security
- Hiring security officers for airfield access control.
- Offering $500 hire-on bonus, annual bonuses, full benefits, Cigna medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with 4% employer match, paid time off, employee assistance programs (must be able to obtain Arizona Guard license.)
Emerging Domestic Market Ventures/Sir Vezas
- Hiring cashiers, bartenders, cooks, manager.
- Offering two packages: Salary employees receive a competitive salary package, yearly bonus, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, cell phone compensation. Hourly employees receive yearly incentive, 401(k), profit sharing, competitive hourly rate, plus tips.
- Hiring staff for three shifts. Third receives differential pay: janitorial/custodial, supervisors for all three shifts.
- Offering medical benefits, $10,000 life insurance policy and an employee assistance program, paid sick time after 90 days, vacation time after one year, uniforms including the uniform shirt and slip resistant shoes. Sign-on bonus (30 days) $250, $16.50 third shift differential $17.25.
- Hiring manager and staff.
- Offering benefits and 401(k).
- Hiring cashier, cook, hostess, Starbucks barista and manager, dishwasher, utility, management, host, snack bar attendant, warehouse drivers, warehouse clerks.
- Offering Medical/dental/vision, short-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, free parking or Valley Metro pass, sick pay, vacation pay, paid time off, and more!
- Hiring operations manager, supervisor, training coordinator, tower coordinator, aircraft cleaner–all shifts.
- Offering competitive wages, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, flex full-time/part-time, growth opportunities.
- Hiring Panera Bread team members, OHSO Brewery cashiers, cooks, assistant managers, shift supervisors, hosts, servers, cashiers, dishwashers, bartenders, bussers, etc.
- Offering Paid time off, free meals, flexible schedule, fulltime/parttime shifts, medical/dental/vision, GAP insurance after waiting period with fulltime Status, referral bonus once hired, great starting wages plus tips.
- Hiring customer service, stock replenish, warehouse, sales supervisors, customer service supervisors.
- Offering full benefit package, medical/dental, 401(k) matching, paid time off, free uniforms, bus or parking pass.
Performance Management Consulting Services (Flight Club, The Refuge)
- Hiring servers, POS, baristas, back room stockers.
Pro-Serv Commercial Cleaning
- Hiring janitorial, supervisors, floor techs.
- Offering 401(k), medical/dental/vision, Telecdoc, Colonial Benefits, life insurance, disability, paid time off, referral bonuses, employee recognition programs, company events.
- Hiring cashiers, utilities, cooks, managers, baristas, supervisors.
- Offering benefits including employer pays 95% of medical/dental/vision premiums, 401(k), health insurance, FREE parking or bus pass reimbursement, FREE meal every shift, two weeks paid time off.
- Hiring sales associates, stock associates, warehouse/driver.
- Offering medical, dental, short-term and longterm disability, bus pass, parking pass.
- Hiring part-time ramp and customer service agents.
- Offering medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and flight benefits after 30 days.
- Hiring TSA security officers full time and part time.
- Offering $5,000 recruitment incentive (sign-on bonus), 20% retention incentive, multiple ongoing award incentives, established career progression plan, full benefits package for annual and sick leave, health insurance including dental and vision, federal retirement and participation in the Thrift Savings Plan.