Monday - Friday
8 am-5 pm
Closed Thursdays 3 am-3 pm
Last business day of the month: Closed at 2 pm
The office is closed on weekends and city holidays
3420 E. Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Email Address: email@example.com
PHX Sky Harbor Emergency: 602) 273-3311
PHX Sky Harbor Communications Center: (602) 273-3302PHX
Sky Harbor Parking Hotline: (602) 273-4545
EMERGENCY PHONE: (602) 273-3311
Please call this number for emergencies or to report any suspicious behavior while at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Non-Domicile Employee Program
Location: Assigned parking at either employee facility. 44th Street or West Economy Garage level 2.
Eligibility: Employees who are currently employed with airlines conducting business at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Cost: $80 per month
Download Employee Parking Agreement
- Any airline employee that is currently employed with an Airline that services PHX will be eligible to participate.
- Parking is for business purposes only. Parking for travel or personal reasons will not be allowed.
- All Parking Rules & Regulations apply. Violators will be removed from the Non-Domicile Employee Parking program.
- Participants will need to provide the following documents.
- Valid airline identification badge
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid vehicle registration (Motorcycle only is not allowed at this time)
- Parking Agreement
- New applications must be completed on an annual basis.
- Participants will be invoiced.
- The participant will need to pay 3 months in advance ($240.00)
- The participant will also be set up in the employee payment portal to pay monthly invoices moving forward.
- The participant will be provided with a parking proximity card for an administration fee of $25.
- Lost card fees will apply according to city code in the event parking proximity cards are lost.
- This program is subject to change depending on public and based employee parking needs. If the spaces are needed for public parking needs, all participants will be removed from the program and issued refunds accordingly.
Added Security at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station
An Enhanced Layered Security Pilot Program is in effect at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station. This program limits access to our 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station to those who demonstrate they have business at the airport. Entry to the Station is limited 24 hours a day to the sliding doors on the ground level west side of the east pavilion and the north end of the pedestrian bridge on Level 2 from the 44th Street Light Rail Station. A security guard is stationed at each entrance at all times. For questions, please get in touch with the Aviation Public Safety and Security team. We continue to welcome those picking up or dropping off travelers, those who want to come to the airport to enjoy our shops and restaurants, and those who have business at the airport.
44th Street Employee Circulator
- Circulator service is available 24/7 to and from PHX Sky Train® to the 44th Street Employee Parking Lot.
- Circulators run every 10 minutes.
PHX Sky Train® Operations PHX Sky Train®
44th Street Station Lot Amenities
Call (602) 273-3302 for security escorts
24/7 Security/Patrols (Police, Airport Operations, Security, ACE Parking)
Blue Assistance Call Boxes are monitored when the button is pushed
Block and wrought iron fencing with enhanced security features
Employee parking shuttle
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the City of Phoenix Aviation Department provides ADA-accessible parking spaces in all airport parking facilities.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
• Level 2 Charging
• 10-hour spaces
• 72-hour spaces (limited)
• Employee electric vehicle charging (EVC) permit required
• Call (602) 683-3615 to enroll in the Employee EVC Program
Blue Assistance Call Boxes
Blue Assistance Call Boxes are located throughout the 44th Street facility.
Press the RED emergency button to:
• Request assistance for emergencies
• Report suspicious activity
Press the BLACK information button for assistance with:
- Jump Starts
- Vehicle Locating
- Lock Outs
- All station platforms offer additional Blue Assistance Call Boxes.
Emergency Phone emergency blue phone (602) 273-3311. Please call this number for emergencies or to report any suspicious behavior while at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Current Employee Parking Newsletter
To receive the Employee Parking Newsletter, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.