There are several options for wheelchair-accessible public transportation to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
- Valley Metro bus Route 13 stops near the Airport's Operations building, west of Terminal 3, and at 24th Street near the 24th Street PHX Sky Train® Station.
- Bus Route 44 connects with the Airport at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station. The free PHX Sky Train® runs regularly and is only minutes away from Sky Harbor terminals.
- The 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station is a direct connection to Valley Metro Rail, which offers access into Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa.
Valley Metro Resources
For those route destinations and to plan a trip on public transit, contact Valley Metro.
- On-line trip planner
- View the Transit Book
- Take the Train to the Plane -- Valley Metro Rail Connection
Call Valley Metro Customer Service 602-253-5000
- Seniors and people with disabilities have various accessibility options. Please call (602) 253-5000 or TTY (602) 251-2039 or visit their Web site.
Transferring from Greyhound to the Airport
Need to get to the Greyhound Bus Station? The Greyhound Bus Station is located at 2115 E. Buckeye Road and is approximately one mile west of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The bus station is located near the intersection of 24th Street and Buckeye Road. Directions to the bus station are as follows:
From Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 – Take the PHX Sky Train® to the 24th Street Station. Take escalator to ground floor. Exit to the south (facing the parking lots) and turn right. Look for sign that says, “Walkway to Greyhound.” Follow walkway to 24th Street sidewalk to Buckeye Road. Cross to the left to Greyhound.