The City of Phoenix Aviation Department, which includes PHX, DVT and GYR Airports, strives to provide world class service in many areas, and one of the highest priorities is placed on safety. The following safety core values are commitments to airport employees, customers, partners and stakeholders.
- Adopt a positive culture of trust which encourages and rewards providing safety
- Establish management of safety as primary responsibility of every employee
- Ensure safety management system is easily available to all
- Train personnel to implement safety strategies and processes
- Work closely with our partners, contractors, and stakeholders to maintain safety
- Promote and support positive health and wellbeing of employees
- Maintain the safe condition of public areas
- Review our Safety Policy annually or as required to ensure alignment with our strategic objectives
- Listen to the safety concerns and take the appropriate action to address all issues identified
The Aviation MOBILEPORT app, hotline and QR code are just a few resources available to employees and customers to access Safety Hazard Incident Reporting.