ATTENTION: All airlines formerly in Terminal 2 relocated to Terminal 3 from Feb. 3-5.
Also, Air Canada relocated to Terminal 3 on Feb. 6.
Airline contact information can be found on this page.
Select an airline below to view their contact information.
- Passengers who require a shuttle to or from the main terminal should call 800-393-7035 24 hours in advance to confirm.Phone: 1-800-393-7035; firstname.lastname@example.orgBaggage: 1-800-393-7035Lost & Found: 1-800-393-7035
- Website: http://www.aircanada.com/Phone: 888-247-2262Baggage: 888-689-2247Lost & Found: 888-689-2247
- Website: http://www.alaskaair.com/Phone: 800-426-0333Baggage: 602-225-5064Lost & Found: 602-225-5064
- Website: https://www.boutiqueair.com/Phone: 855-268-8478 / 415-449-0505Baggage: 855-268-8478 / 415-449-0505Lost & Found: 855-268-8478 / 415-449-0505
- Website: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_usPhone: 800-247-9297Baggage: 602-306-4868Lost & Found: 602-306-4868
Please all note that Condor Airlines will close their ticket counters 1 hour prior to flight departure. Travelers are encouraged get to the airport early. As a reminder, those traveling internationally are recommended to arrive at the airport three hours before their flight.Website: www.condor.com
- Website: http://www.delta.com/Phone: 800-221-1212Baggage: 800-325-8224Lost & Found: 602-681-0354
- Website: https://www.eurowings.com/us.html
- Website: https://booking.flyfrontier.com/Flight/InternalPhone: 801-401-9000Baggage: 602-833-3779
- Website: http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/Phone: 800-367-5320Baggage: 602-220-0680Lost & Found: 602-220-0680
- Website: http://www.jetblue.com/Phone: 800-538-2583Baggage: 602-275-3209Lost & Found: 602-275-3209
- Website: https://www.southwest.com/Phone: 800-435-9792Baggage: 602-286-3466Lost & Found: 602-286-3485
- Website: http://www.spirit.com/Default.aspxPhone: 801-401-2222Baggage: 602-267-6503
- Website: http://www.suncountry.com/Phone: 800-359-6786Baggage: 800-359-6786
- Website: http://www.united.com/web/en-US/default.aspx?domain=www.ual.com/Phone: 800-241-6522Baggage: 800-221-6903Lost & Found: 602-586-2214
- Website: http://www.volaris.com/Phone: 855-865-2747Baggage: 866-988-3527
- Website: http://www.westjet.com/Phone: 888-937-8538Baggage: 866-666-6224Lost & Found: 888-693-7853
It is a common practice for airlines to establish partnerships with other airlines to operate flights. This means tickets may be sold on the airline's website or listed on the airline's flight schedule, but the flight is operated by a partner airline. It is important to check your boarding pass to see which airline operates the flight. You will need to check-in with the operating carrier. If you are connecting to a flight on another airline, you may have to change terminals and go through security again.