There are several options for wheelchair-accessible public transportation to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
- Valley Metro bus Route 13 stops near the Airport's Operations building, west of Terminal 3.
- Bus Route 44 connects with the Airport at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station. The free PHX Sky Train® runs regularly and is only minutes away from Sky Harbor terminals.
- The 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station is a direct connection to Valley Metro Rail, which offers access into Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa.
For those route destinations and to plan a trip on public transit, contact Valley Metro.
- On-line trip planner
- View the Transit Book
- Take the Train to the Plane -- Valley Metro Rail Connection
- Call Valley Metro Customer Service 602-253-5000
- Seniors and people with disabilities have various accessibility options. Please call (602) 253-5000 or TTY (602) 251-2039 or visit their Web site.
Transferring from Greyhound to the Airport
We want all travelers to be safe whether they’re flying through PHX, leaving Sky Harbor after landing or getting to the airport to catch a flight. Bus riders can get from the Greyhound Station to Sky Harbor terminals very easily and safely by using
Valley Metro. Taking a Valley Metro bus to the terminals eliminates the need to walk, which is not advised since many streets around the airport are subject to closures and detours for construction, and sidewalks might be lacking.
View this graphic to see how to get to each terminal.