Phoenix Sky Harbor offers a nursing station in each terminal. They are located both pre-and post-security.
Each room contains a sink and counter top, a soap and hand sanitizer dispensers, a paper towel dispenser, a baby changing station and comfortable seating. An electrical outlet is also located within the room.
In addition, Terminal 4 also has four Mamava nursing pods located post-security. Mamava pods are self-contained and mobile, and include a bench, a fold-down table, and an electrical outlet.
- Baggage Claim elevators on Level 5 (pre-security) and Level 4 across from Gate F5 (post-security).
- Near Gate E5 (post-security).
- Nursing pod: In central restroom alcove after security.
- Next to the Family Restroom on Level 3. Enter between Johnston & Murphy and the iStore.
- Across from Starbucks on the south end of gates B15-22 (post-security).
- Directly after Security Checkpoint D (post-security).
- On the north end of the A17-30 concourse.
- Nursing pod: near Gate A22 after security.
This pod is ADA accessible.
- Nursing pod: near TSA Security Checkpoint D after security.
- Nursing pod: Across from Gate A3
- Nursing pod: near men's restroom across from Gates C11 and C13
Rental Car Center
- Nursing pod: Near restrooms on Level 4 near the east end.