To File a Complaint
Anyone who wishes to file a complaint alleging a violation of Title VI based on race, color, national origin, sex, creed, or religion, may use the Title VI Complaint Form to submit electronically, or may complete the form, print it, sign and mail or email to:
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
City of Phoenix Aviation Department
Attn: Title VI Program Manager
2485 E. Buckeye Road
Phoenix, AZ 85034
When filing a complaint, submit as much information as possible concerning the alleged violation. The complaint should include, at a minimum, the following information:
- Name, address and daytime phone number.
- Basis for complaint (i.e., race, color, national origin, sex, creed, or religion.
- Description of the incident that led the complainant to feel that discrimination was a factor (e.g., denial of access to services, programs or benefits, reasonable accommodation or language services)
- Date(s) and time(s) the action(s) in question occurred.
- The name of the person or company believed responsible for the discrimination.
- Names and daytime phone numbers of any witnesses to the alleged discriminatory action.
- If you have filed a complaint with any other federal, state or local agency, please note the agency name.
- A detailed explanation of the events that you believe to be discriminatory.
More information about the Complaint Process and Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy.