Ground Transportation Commercial Driver ID
How to Renew Ground Transportation Commercial Driver ID
- You may renew your GT Driver ID Card up to 30 days before expiration date.
- Complete GT Driver ID CardApplication Form. [PDF]
- The application must be signed by the company’s authorized signer as listed on the Two-year Revocable Commercial Ground Transportation Permit Application.
- For Lost or Replacement ID cards you will need a written request on company letterhead stating the reason for replacement and items 2 to 5 above. (The Driver ID placards are issued for a period of two (2) years if all requirements are met.)
- Have a current Arizona Driver License. (Drivers must be 21 years of age (Federal Motor carrier Safety Administration 391.11 Subpart B).