- CHRC Fingerprint Fees/Initial Badge Fee $32 per applicant
- Initial STA fee $7 per applicant
- Initial Badge Control Fee $50 per applicant *
- Renewal Badge Fee $10 per applicant
- Replacement Badge Fee $10 per applicant
- Lost / Stolen Badge Fee $50/75/100 per occurrence
- (In addition to above fees, lost/stolen badge applicants will also be charged a $10 replacement fee)
- Training Classes No Charge
Note: Certified Air Carriers that fingerprint their employees will be charged $12 which covers the initial badge and STA fees and will be required to furnish the TSA approval code on the application form.
Forms of payment that we accept include cash, Visa, Master-Card, Discover, and American Express. Payment will not be accepted over the phone.
* The Badge Control Fee is repaid as a reward when the airport security identification badge is received by the Security Badging Office under the conditions that the badge holder has been terminated and/or is no longer employed by the company.
To ensure that the Badge Control Fee is paid back to the appropriate party, the airport badge application form (SIDA, Sterile, Credential) includes a line to identify who is paying the Badge Control Fee. This information helps determine if it is the individual applicant or the company paying the Badge Control Fee. With the badge application form, the Authorized Signer is responsible for identifying who paid the Badge Control Fee to ensure that it is properly returned to the appropriate party when the airport security identification badge is received by the Security Badging Office.