Security & Badging FAQs
Security Badging FAQs
No, customers can join our line by:
Going to "Make an Appointment"
Texting phxbadging to (602)-536-7891
Using QLess app via Google Play Store of Apple App Store
- No, customers can join our line by:
- Going to "Make an Appointment"
- Using QLess app via Google Play Store of Apple App Store
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- No, but we accept cash, credit cards and company checks.
- Yes, for the Terminal Parking Garage when doing business in the Badging Office.
- There is a date across the bottom of the badge, such as "1/31/22." This is the expiration date. Your badge must be renewed prior to this expiration date.
- For security reasons, all ID badges must be picked up in person by the original ID badge applicant.
Our training system requires a valid email address to access the training. If you do not have a valid email address, you will be required to create one. You can do this in our office, or you can create it yourself at home before you come back to take your training to receive your badge. You do not have to keep this email address after you receive your badge. You can delete it once the training has been completed. However, you must have an email address to complete the training, which is part of the badging process to receive a badge.
Yes. You must create a password for PHXYou. Refer to your training emails for a link to PHXYou.
Yes, if the email address is specific to you for your use. It cannot be a generic email that others use. When your security check is approved, you will receive a link from the training system to create a password. If you need to take training at the badging office, please make sure you create your password before you come to take the training and that you know how to access your company email from “ Microsoft Edge or Chrome web browser”.
If the email address is specific to you for your use, you can. It cannot be a generic email that others use. When your security check is approved, you will receive a link from the training system to create a password.
Yes, if you can access the email you used to register for training from “Microsoft Edge or Chrome Web browsers”. If you used your company email to register for training, you must know how to access it on Microsoft Edge or Chrome web browser.
Yes, the training modules will work on smartphones, tablets and iPads.
No, there are no add-ons that need to be loaded onto your computer to use the training system. PHXYou training is internet-based so you only need access to the internet. PHXYou will not work on Internet Explorer.
Check your browser settings; they must be set to allow access to the PHXYou site.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Google Chrome will have a one-click acceptance of the security in the address bar.
- Firefox will have four security areas to change in the settings.
- Safari will have two areas requiring a security exception.
- Of course, you can take the course at the badging office at Sky Harbor as well if you are unable to change the security settings on your desktop.
Results and experience will vary on iOS and Android devices depending on the age of the device and updated software.
Fingerprinting & Background Check FAQs
You will receive up to three training emails from the Security Badging Office inviting you to take the off-airport training. In the event you are notified by your company that you are approved and you did not receive the notification, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If you determine that you have not received the training notification, please contact the badging office at Security.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ten (10) business days.
You must contact your employer. Please do NOT call the Badging Office.