Sky Harbor’s Animal Relief Areas
9 areas for pets to stretch their legs, drink water and take potty breaks.
Sky Harbor has nine areas for pets to stretch their legs, drink water and take potty breaks (mitts for cleaning up provided).
- The Paw Pad in Terminal 3 - Level 1 is located outside of the terminal in the West Plaza, which provides native Arizona plants and a pet relief area.
- The Bone Yard is on the west side of Terminal 4 - Level 1 just outside of baggage claim.
There are also animal relief areas located near the PHX Sky Train® stations:
- The East Economy Park & Bark is located near the East Economy parking garages.
- The Park 'n Play is located on the northwest corner of the 44th Street PHX Sky Train® Station.
We also now have Animal Relief Areas post-security in both terminals:
- Terminal 3 on the South concourse; North concourse
- Terminal 4 in the D1-D8 gates concourse near the Family Restroom, in the D11-D18 gates concourse near the restrooms and the B1-B14 gates concourse near the restrooms at Gate B2.
Make sure you contact your airline to find out its specific policies regarding pets. To get you started, below are links to the pet policies pages for most airlines serving Phoenix Sky Harbor.
Resources & Links
Research and preparation are key when traveling with your pet. Here are some links to helpful pet resources to get you started.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (exotic pets international travel)