Schedule Appointment Here
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport guests flying out of Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 may reserve a time at the TSA Security Checkpoint screening area through a new program called PHX Reserve.
Participation in the PHX Reserve program is optional and free for all travelers using Sky Harbor terminals. The service provides the same high standard of security as all TSA lanes, although guests who participate in other trusted traveler programs, such as TSA PreCheck ®, will not be able to use their benefits in the dedicated lane.
Reservations and walk-in appointments* are available for departing and general screening passengers daily:
- Terminal 3: From 4-11 a.m. the TSA checkpoint.
- Eligible flights: 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Terminal 4: From 5:30-11 a.m. at TSA Security Checkpoint D.
- Eligible flights: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Appointment availability is limited, so reserve your spot early to get an appointment time. The PHX Reserve program is not available outside the hours listed above at the TSA Security Checkpoints or for eligible flights .
How It Works
- Sign up in advance up to six days before your flight or when you arrive at the ticketing level of the terminal at the airport.
- Select the airline you're flying with, destination, and flight number along with your name, number of people in your party, and contact information to save your spot.
- When it is time for your appointment, go to your assigned checkpoint and look for the PHX Reserve logo or use our online map for step-by-step directions.
- Show airport staff your confirmation of your appointment and go through screening.