Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport has two terminals: Terminal 3 and Terminal 4.
Check your ticket in advance, to make sure that your connecting flight is not with another airline. The letters before the flight number on the ticket are good indicators. Even if you purchased your ticket from one airline, your connecting flight might be with a partner airline.
If you are connecting from one flight to the next on the same airline, you may remain behind security. Your connecting flight will be in the same terminal.
If you are connecting to a flight on another airline, you may have to change terminals.
Before changing terminals, confirm whether you must claim your luggage and re-check it.
PHX Sky Train®
The PHX Sky Train® travels between Terminal 3, Terminal 4, East Economy Parking and Valley Metro Rail. (ADA accessible)
If you are connecting to another airline, you may need to change terminals. Use the free PHX Sky Train®, which connects all terminals, East Economy Parking and Valley Metro Rail.
Terminal 4 to Terminal 3
- Take an elevator or escalator to Level 3 and walk toward the center of the Terminal
- Take the PHX Sky Train® to Terminal 3
- If you are connecting to West Economy Parking, locate elevator to West Economy Parking at the end of the platform. Use the walkway between the Terminal 3 PHX Sky Train® Station and West Economy Parking (ADA accessible).
Terminal 3 to Terminals 4
- Take an elevator or escalator to Level 4
- Follow the signs to the PHX Sky Train®
- Take the PHX Sky Train® to Terminal 4