Tenant Employment Opportunities
Ever wonder how Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport runs its day-to-day operations? Sky Harbor would not run as smoothly and efficiently without the help of several businesses who are our tenants. From managing concessions to ensuring aircraft are cleaned and fueled, our tenants make our customers feel valued by providing top products and services.
To learn more about employment with one of our tenants, click on your business of interest below to find job openings exclusively at Sky Harbor.
Updated: Dec. 4, 2019
Restaurants and Retail jobs
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
Full Time openings for Sales Associates, Shift Supervisors and Warehouse Associates!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates can submit their resume and application online for immediate consideration at: https://hudsongroup.applicantstack.com/x/openings
The job that’s right for you!
Currently seeking outgoing, caring, and hardworking individuals to join our team! Pay rate is $13 /hour for crew members.
McDonald's is more than just fast food, it's a family-oriented company with tons of employee benefits!
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling (we post schedules two weeks in advance, so you can plan your life and have fun!)
- Accrued PTO (vacation and sick days!)
- HS Diploma program (free to all crew members and immediate family!)
- FREE money towards college education ($2,500/year for crew members!! No strings attached!)
- 4 different colleges that work with McDonald's employees for tuition free college education!
- Access to hundreds of companies that share their employee discounts with McDonald's crew (Canon, Apple, Beats by Dre, etc.)
- We also love to have friendly competitions between our stores, and within our stores! Previous stores have won pizza parties, dinners out on the town, gift cards galore, and so much more!! (Bragging rights are always a good bonus too!)
Please apply using the link: http://bit.ly/2AM7fDQ
Imagine working in the following brands or concepts at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: iStore, Brooks Brothers, CNBC, Trip Advisor, 12 News.
Position Description Summary:
A Sales Associate is responsible for providing first-class service to our customers. This position ensures a positive customer shopping experience in a well-maintained and friendly environment.
If you are friendly, enthusiastic, and enjoy people, we are the company for YOU!
APPLY TODAY- www.paradieslagardere.com
After applying online, call our Human Resources Office at 602-275-4868 to set up a quick interview!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Peet's Coffee– Phoenix, AZ
Baristas & Cashiers (Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport)
All shifts available, part-time & full-time shifts
Mosby and Company, Inc. operating as Peet's Coffee at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is now hiring experienced Customer/Food Service Team Members/Baristas.
Peet's Company Overview For over 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees and teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better – a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values – Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth – guide us on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup.
Job Description (Brief):
Responsible for delivering legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a Customer Comes First attitude,and connecting with the customer.
The barista will prepare, serve, sell, and maintain all coffee, tea, and other food/beverage items. This includes, taking orders, cleaning, and preparing of coffee and food items. These tasks are to be performed in a timely and professional manner to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction. The individual will also operate cash registers and credit card machines. The Barista handles customer complaints or questions while working to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but we may identify other responsibilities of the position.
- Greets customers, take orders, mixes and serves hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso, cappuccino, café latte, tea, chai, etc. while considering customer specifications.
- Works to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages and food items.
- Dependable in accomplishing assigned tasks and making it to every shift on time.
- Often cleans coffee machines, restaurant areas, and preparation areas.
- Records all sales, collects money, operates a cash register and follows all cash-handling procedures as required.
- May operate a cash/credit card/electronic payment register.
- Complies with all company safety, policies and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this position: Send your resume to email@example.com
Energetic Team Member to join The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Back of the House. Will Train.
The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine is looking for energetic individuals eager to work in an upbeat and team-oriented environment. The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine is an independently owned and operated location of the local Phoenix gem The Refuge Café. The Refuge Café is a social enterprise of Catholic Charities Community Services. Our private label coffee, Refuge Coffee, is single-origin, ethically sourced 100 percent Arabica beans that are locally roasted, packaged and distributed by veteran coffee roasters.
The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine is located at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in the high traffic Terminal 4, B Gates, serving American Airlines travelers and airport employees. Our goal is to provide guests with outstanding food and drinks while raising the bar with exceptional service in a fast-paced environment. We strive to offer the most pleasurable restaurant experience that anyone can receive at any airport.
Available positions are: BOH / Line Cook
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Meal Credit and Parking Pass
Please email us with your qualifications and a resume at: TheRefugeSkyHarbor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Stellar Partners is hiring!
Are you looking to grow with a company? If so, Stellar Partners may be the right choice for you! We currently have Sales Associate and Sales Supervisor roles available. We are constantly looking for talented people to join our team! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Vicky at email@example.com.
We have multiple different locations throughout the Phoenix airport including:
|Terminal 4||Terminal 3|
|Sonora||Best of the Valley|
|Uno de 50|
We offer the following to our employees;
- Full-time/Part-time positions
- Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts
- Paid parking/bus passes
Apply with us today!
Aircraft services jobs
Aircraft Exterior Wash
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Aircraft Wash Agents to join our team. The ideal candidates will have an unrestricted driver's license for at least one full year with a clean driving record and preferably previous work experience using a power washer, aerial lift, washing cars, boats, busses. Successful candidates for these positions are able to work quickly and efficiently, ensuring all safety and operational guidelines are followed during every service provided. You are reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive "can-do" attitude and you are very motivated to go above and beyond what is expected.
LOCATION: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
POSITION TYPE: Part Time
SCHEDULE: 7:30 p.m. to 4: a.m., including full weekends and holidays
•Employees may be eligible for Verizon and AT&T discounts
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of the position and requirements, please visit www.accufleetcareers.com for more details.
Aircraft Seat Cover Change
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Seat Cover Change Agents to join our team. The ideal candidates will have an unrestricted driver's license for at least one full year with a clean driving record and preferably previous work experience cleaning or changing seat covers on aircraft, buses, trains, etc. Successful candidates for these positions are able to work quickly and efficiently, ensuring all safety and operational guidelines are followed during every service provided. You are reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive "can-do" attitude and you are very motivated to go above and beyond what is expected.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
POSITION TYPE: Part Time and Full Time
SCHEDULE: 7:30 p.m. to 4 a.m., including full weekends and holidays
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of the position and requirements, please visit www.accufleetcareers.com for more details.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
JetStream Ground Services is currently hiring Aircraft Appearance Cleaners at Terminal 4, servicing American Airlines. We have an immediate need for full-time and part-time shifts. Starting pay is $11/hour and $11.50/hour for overnight shift. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
Also actively recruiting for an Aircraft Appearance Supervisor. Must have at least one year of supervisory experience or airline/contractor experience in a related field.
Swissport is looking for hard working, reliable and honest people to join our team! We are currently hiring for: Fuel, Cargo and Ramp Agents as well as Mechanics.
Working at the airport is a 24/7/365 type of job. Currently, to meet this demand, we have all shifts available both part and full time.
Working with Swissport you will be eligible for Healthcare benefits after 60 days, paid vacation and sick time, FLIGHT BENEFITS WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINES and more! To apply, go to www.swissport.com/careers
|Swissport International Ltd. - Careers - Welcome
The World of Swissport: With a workforce of around 68,000 personnel, Swissport is active at more than 315 stations in 50 countries across five continents.
We would be honored and excited to have you join our team!
Worldwide Flight Services will be hosting a hiring event on Dec. 3-6. Ramp Warehouse Agents are needed so check out our flyer and come by from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.!
Job Title: Ramp Warehouse Agents
Company: Worldwide Flight Services
Location: West Air Cargo Bldg. B – Dr#21 Phoenix, AZ
Required Education: High School Diploma
Required Experience: Variable
Required Travel: No
Relocation Covered: No
Ramp Warehouse Agent – Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ -- $15 per hour
Imagine a career that opens a world of opportunity to develop your existing skills, learn new skills, and experience working with different customers and cultures with the unwavering goal of consistently delivering a world class service. Our client is a strong, profitable, fast-growing and ambitious company that is always looking for the best people to join their team.
As a Ramp Warehouse Agent, you’ll perform a variety of duties, including checking cargo for potential discrepancies, transporting cargo to and from aircraft, and loading and unloading cargo onto delivery trucks. No experience is required. We provide the training and certifications, you supply the commitment and drive towards excellence.
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have non-expired Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug test and 10 year background check
- Must be able to obtain an airport security badge
- Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Must have the ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- High School Diploma/GED (required)
- Previous experience as a Ramp Agent, loading and unloading cargo/baggage (a bonus)
- Previous experience operating ground service equipment (a plus)
What You Can Expect from our Client
- Paid training
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and voluntary plans
About the Company
Our client is one of the world's leading ground-handling organizations, providing high- quality cargo, passenger, premium, ramp, baggage and technical services across a network spanning over 198 locations in more than 23 countries on five continents.
Worldwide Flight Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for hard working motivated individuals to join our aircraft cleaning team at PHX Sky Harbor Airport. Aircraft cleaners should be well presented, detail oriented, and able to pass a drug and background test. Prior experience as an automotive detailer, boat detailer or aircraft detailer a PLUS, but will be willing to train the right applicant. Our work completed overnight and the early part of the morning. If after reading the below job description you think you are a right fit for our team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you started on the employment process.
As a valued member of the PrimeFlight team an Aircraft Cleaner will join the airport team to do the following:
- Direct lift truck movement and positioning in the Airport
- Remove all trash from aircraft
- Clean and restock all lavatories
- Clean galley
- Clean all seats, seat back pockets, tray tables and replace soiled magazines
- Fold blankets and store blankets and pillows in overhead compartments
- Clean aircraft floor
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, and Oral Communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Efficient, immediate problem solving capabilities.
No skills needed.
Certificates and Licenses:
No Certificates or Licenses required.
No supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk and climb up and down a minimum of 500 stairs daily
- Walk, stretch, and bend
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in tight spaces
- Reach above head, full extension (72 inches) with arms
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
ABM Aviation is seeking individuals with superior customer service skills for Customer Service jobs at Sky Harbor International Airport. ABM Aviation is now hiring Passenger Assistants to help with special needs passengers, Guest Service Representatives (Greeters) to assist passengers needing information. Interested applicants can visit www.abm.com. Click on Careers, select Service Positions and search for the position (Passenger Assistant or Greeter) to apply on line. Or call 602-275-5322. ABM Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ace Parking Management - Careers
Ace Parking is hiring Cashiers, Monitors, Drivers, Customer Service Reps and Supervisors! We are a 24/7 operation, and hiring for day shift, swing shift and night Shift!
Want to work on a great team?
Avis Budget is hiring Rental Sales Associates! Great commission opportunity and great team! Open availability for days, nights weekends and holidays needed! If this is you, send your resume to email@example.com
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and procedures
- Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting, assist in answering questions in a friendly manner
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best practices and policy standards
- Liaise with various Hertz departments
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Accurately record the customer's information to complete the rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the rental
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions. Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
Interested applicants can contact Katie Nelson at 480-414-9804, or Katie.Nelson@hertz.com.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
IPSA Security Services – Local Service. Unlimited Capabilities.
IPSA Security Services, an IPSA International, Inc. company, is an Arizona-owned and operated firm offering clients professional, unarmed guarding services. We ensure client satisfaction by providing customized solutions to meet your security needs. IPSA is currently hiring for unarmed security professionals for full-time and part-time openings at Sky Harbor as well as other government and commercial client locations.
“Excellent service delivered to every customer, every employee, every day.”
Interested candidates can apply in person at: 2700 N. Central Ave., Suite 370, Phoenix, AZ or online at: https://www.ipsaarizona.com/join-the-team