Tenant Employment Opportunities
Ever wonder how Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport runs its day-to-day operations? Sky Harbor would not run as smoothly and efficiently without the help of several businesses who are our tenants. From managing concessions to ensuring aircraft are cleaned and fueled, our tenants make our customers feel valued by providing top products and services.
To learn more about employment with one of our tenants, click on your business of interest below to find job openings exclusively at Sky Harbor.
Updated: March 22, 2019
Restaurants and Retail jobs
CASA Unlimited Enterprises has been a retailer at Sky Harbor for the last 30-plus years, and prides itself on customer-centric values. CASA Unlimited Enterprises is seeking energetic, customer oriented individuals to join our team! We are currently looking to hire for two positions:
- Cashier/Customer Service: starting at $11.50
- Shift Lead: starting at $12.50
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
Full Time openings for Sales Associates, Shift Supervisors and Warehouse Associates!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates can submit their resume and application online for immediate consideration at: https://hudsongroup.applicantstack.com/x/openings
The job that’s right for you!
Kind Hospitality is hiring!
Are you Kind with great listening and problem solving skills? Do you strive to be successful?
If so, please forward your resume and availability directly to our Human Resources Manager to get an interview scheduled!
We have multiple locations within Phoenix Sky Harbor, operated by Kind Hospitality Inc including:
- Barrio Avion Airside
- NYPD Pizza
- OHSO Brewery
- Paradise Bakery
- Premiere to Go
If you’re looking for flexible schedules and a great team, apply today! Flexible non-traditional shifts can include early morning and weekend shifts. Great for working a second job! Easy to get to via light rail and the PHX Sky Train®.
Our associates have the opportunity to learn different roles at their store, including:
- Customer ambassador
- Sandwich/salad production
We look forward to learning more about you soon!
Currently seeking outgoing, caring, and hardworking individuals to join our team! Pay rate is $13 /hour for crew members.
McDonald's is more than just fast food, it's a family-oriented company with tons of employee benefits!
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling (we post schedules two weeks in advance, so you can plan your life and have fun!)
- Accrued PTO (vacation and sick days!)
- HS Diploma program (free to all crew members and immediate family!)
- FREE money towards college education ($2,500/year for crew members!! No strings attached!)
- 4 different colleges that work with McDonald's employees for tuition free college education!
- Access to hundreds of companies that share their employee discounts with McDonald's crew (Canon, Apple, Beats by Dre, etc.)
- We also love to have friendly competitions between our stores, and within our stores! Previous stores have won pizza parties, dinners out on the town, gift cards galore, and so much more!! (Bragging rights are always a good bonus too!)
Please apply using the link: http://bit.ly/2AM7fDQ
Imagine working in the following brands or concepts at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: iStore, Brooks Brothers, CNBC, Trip Advisor, 12 News.
Position Description Summary:
A Sales Associate is responsible for providing first-class service to our customers. This position ensures a positive customer shopping experience in a well-maintained and friendly environment.
If you are friendly, enthusiastic, and enjoy people, we are the company for YOU!
APPLY TODAY- www.paradieslagardere.com
After applying online, call our Human Resources Office at 602-275-4868 to set up a quick interview!
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate strong selling skills in a fast-paced, service-oriented retail environment
- Ability to greet, sell and thank the customer
- Provide memorable, highly personalized customer service by analyzing needs and suggesting product promotions
As a full-time employee of Paradies, you'll enjoy these many benefits:
- Full-time positions
- Competitive pay
- Health care
- 401(K) matching
- Vacation time
- Free uniforms
- Advancement opportunities
- 50 percent discount in news and gift stores
- Free parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Peet's Coffee– Phoenix, AZ
Baristas & Cashiers (Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport)
All shifts available, part-time & full-time shifts
Mosby and Company, Inc. operating as Peet's Coffee at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is now hiring experienced Customer/Food Service Team Members/Baristas.
Peet's Company Overview For over 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees and teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better – a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values – Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth – guide us on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup.
Job Description (Brief):
Responsible for delivering legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a Customer Comes First attitude,and connecting with the customer.
The barista will prepare, serve, sell, and maintain all coffee, tea, and other food/beverage items. This includes, taking orders, cleaning, and preparing of coffee and food items. These tasks are to be performed in a timely and professional manner to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction. The individual will also operate cash registers and credit card machines. The Barista handles customer complaints or questions while working to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but we may identify other responsibilities of the position.
- Greets customers, take orders, mixes and serves hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso, cappuccino, café latte, tea, chai, etc. while considering customer specifications.
- Works to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages and food items.
- Dependable in accomplishing assigned tasks and making it to every shift on time.
- Often cleans coffee machines, restaurant areas, and preparation areas.
- Records all sales, collects money, operates a cash register and follows all cash-handling procedures as required.
- May operate a cash/credit card/electronic payment register.
- Complies with all company safety, policies and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this position: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Energetic Team Member to join The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine
The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine is looking for energetic individuals eager to work in an upbeat and team-oriented environment. The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine is an independently owned and operated location of the local Phoenix gem The Refuge Café. The Refuge Café is a social enterprise of Catholic Charities Community Services. Our private label coffee, Refuge Coffee, are single-origin, ethically sourced 100 percent Arabica beans that are locally roasted, packaged and distributed by veteran coffee roasters.
The Refuge Coffee Food and Wine is located at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in the high traffic Terminal 4, B Gates, servicing American Airlines travelers and airport employees. Our goal is to provide guest with outstanding food and drinks while raising the bar with exceptional service in a fast past environment. We strive to offer the most pleasurable restaurant experience that anyone can receive at any airport.
Available positions are: Barista and BOH / Line Cook
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Meal Credit and Parking Pass
Please email us with your qualifications and a resume at: TheRefugeSkyHarbor.email@example.com
SIR VEZA’s Taco Garage Restaurant @ Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is currently hiring a Full-time Assistant General Manager (AGM) and Shift Supervisors (SS). We offer our leadership team a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment to work at.
The Company www.sirvezas.com
Sir Veza’s is a fast-casual restaurant and gastro-cantina. We are known for the fresh food, beverages and great service we provide to our traveling customers. Our restaurants are always clean and buzzing with energy. We believe in always taking care of the customer first.
- Job Description - The (AGM) and (SS) Manager position(s) is an intermediate and growth position within our Management team. This position requires leadership to supervise associates with the support of the Restaurant GM and Director of Operations. This position is responsible for focusing on store level operations, personnel performance, controls and monitoring business results. This position sets the tone for the restaurant on a daily basis. The Manager(s) acts as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction through training employees properly and adhering to company policy.
- Customer Service: Provides the highest level of customer service to the travelling guest, to include ensuring the proper training of all staff.
- Teamwork: Maintains effective communication and positive associate relations by ensuring all crew member activities are performed in a timely and thorough manner
- Leadership Skills: Management keeps employees motivated, resolve conflicts and makes hard decisions. Ability to communicate clearly and decisively
- Analyzes and manages financial results of the store to ensure financial results are balanced with customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
- Ensures on a daily basis that the store is open and staffed appropriately, the store is clean, inventory levels are appropriate and equipment is working properly.
- Can competently place product orders
- Monitors and maintains all quality control records; to include quality assurance and loss prevention policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Complies with company standards of operation procedures, as well as all applicable regulatory agencies involved, and assures that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards.
- Has updated Maricopa County food handlers manager card
- A desire to grow
- Stamina: ability to stand for extended periods of time and able to lift 30 pounds
- Education - requires a High School diploma or general education development diploma (GED), College degree preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of all areas in the restaurant; FOH, BOH, and all operations
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals.
- Ability to be organized and handle the pressure of multi-project time/issue management
The Location: Inside SKY HARBOR, America’s Friendliest Airport®, Terminal 4 at 3800 E. Sky Harbor Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85034. SirVeza's is an awesome working environment because it is always busy and buzzing with GREAT energy.
Great Reasons to work with us: competitive pay, career advancement, employee discounts, paid parking, company provided uniforms.
Job Type: Full-time Phoenix Airport Restaurant Managers
Salary: $32,000 to $43,000 /year (varies based on experience)
SSP America, the Food Travel Experts, holds weekly hiring events every
Tuesday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Baggage Claim area in front of Peet's Coffee in Terminal 3. SSP is seeking hourly team members for many positions, including: cooks, cashiers, hosts/hostesses, utility/dishwashers and food
service workers for restaurant concepts within Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Full-time team members can receive such benefits as health/dental/vision, 401K, vacation pay, discounts on food at 15 restaurants within the Airport, and an employee referral cash bonus. Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants includes; Four Peaks Brewing Company, Deluxe Burger, Humble Pie, Nocawich, Matt's Big Breakfast, Pita Jungle, Sweet Republic, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Joe's Real BBQ, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Los Taquitos, Cheuvront Restaurant & Wine Bar and Zinc Brassiere to name just a few.
The company website is currently unable to accept applications for hourly associates so candidates must attend our hiring events to apply, or they can submit their resume to PHX.Employment@foodtravelexperts.com.
Stellar Partners is hiring for the following positions:
- Sales Associates starting at $11.50
- Replenishers starting at $12
- Sales Supervisors starting at $13.50
Sales and Replenisher Candidate requirements:
- 1-plus years of previous customer service experience (Retail Preferred)
- Computerized cash register experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Inventory management experience
Check out our Flyer for more details.
As an employee of Stellar Partners, you'll enjoy these benefits:
One of the best Retail Management Teams!
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount in 17 retail stores
Free Parking Card or Platinum Bus Card
**Fingerprint clearance required to receive an airport badge**
Email resumes to Eric Mau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our jobs can also be found on Indeed.com!
For more information, visit our website at www.StellarAirportStores.com.
Aircraft services jobs
Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced, safety-obsessed aviation environment?
Does the idea of meeting people from around the world excite you?
Are you a team player that others can rely on?
Then let your career take off with ATS! We are hiring part time Ramp Agents, Passenger Service Agents, and Cabin Service Agents!
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an international ground handler that supports the airline industry. We are committed to delivering the aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff.
Ramp Agents load and unload luggage between flights, help guide aircraft from the runway to the gate, and maintain safety of the ramp area.
Passenger Service Agents check in passengers and their luggage at the ticket counter and assist passengers to board their flight.
Cabin Service Agents clean aircraft cabins between flights, help restock galleys and bathrooms, and perform security searches.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age, Ramp Agents must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record, all applicants must be able to pass background and drug screening, must be open to working some weekends, holidays, and flexible shifts.
Benefits include weekly pay, paid training, voluntary benefits for PT agents, and career growth opportunities!
JetStream Ground Services is currently hiring Aircraft Appearance Cleaners at Terminal 4, servicing American Airlines. We have an immediate need for full-time and part-time shifts. Starting pay is $11/hour and $11.50/hour for overnight shift. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
Also actively recruiting for an Aircraft Appearance Supervisor. Must have at least one year of supervisory experience or airline/contractor experience in a related field.
Swissport is looking for hard working, reliable and honest people to join our team! We are currently hiring for: Fuel Agents, Warehouse Agents, Customer Service Reps, Parts Runner and Mechanics.
Working with Swissport you will be eligible for Healthcare benefits after 60 days, paid vacation and sick time, FLIGHT BENEFITS WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINES and more! To apply, go to www.swissport.com/careers
|Swissport International Ltd. - Careers - Welcome
The World of Swissport: With a workforce of around 68,000 personnel, Swissport is active at more than 315 stations in 50 countries across five continents.
- Open to working early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a Valid Drivers license
- Pass a background and drug screening.
Warehouse Cargo Agent - P/T
$15 per hour
Aircraft Cleaner - P/T
$12 per hour
See flyer to apply.
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS)
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
1329 S. 27th St. Bldg. B #21 (DHL Building)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
PART-TIME Afternoon & Overnight Shifts Available
• All Schedules are based on operational needs and are subject to change
Job Requirement Questions:
• Are you 18 years of age?
• Are you serious about wanting a steady income, ready to work and committed to joining our team?
• Do you have a High school diploma or GED Certificate ?.
• Do you have A Valid Driver’s License ?
• Are you able to supply WFS with 2 forms if ID (IE: valid driver’s license, social security card, passport, birth certificate), upon the application process?
• Do you have the ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off ?
• Are you able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language ?
• Will you be able to pass a drug screening, a background check & have verifiable previous 10 years of employment ?
• Will you dress to impress, come prepared, and able to sustain a professional demeanor at all times throughout your employment with WFS?
• Twist, turn, stoop, bend, reach, and grip while checking baggage throughout an entire shift.
• Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift.
• Hear and respond to customers, supervisors, managers in a friendly, outgoing manner.
• Ability to speak and be understood in giving directions/information to passengers.
• Ability to tolerate and answer repetitious questions from customers and managers in a friendly, outgoing manner.
• Ability to lift up to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
• Ability to judge distance.
• Must be willing to wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
• Personal appearance and grooming that will present a favorable corporate image.
• Reports to work on a regular and timely basis.
• Computer experience as necessary.
• Demonstrates qualities of leadership, initiative, and judgment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Must have ability to work under pressure.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. May be necessary to speak other language(s), in addition to English, depending on customer contract.
ABM Aviation is seeking individuals with superior customer service skills for Customer Service jobs at Sky Harbor International Airport. ABM Aviation is now hiring Passenger Assistants to help with special needs passengers, Guest Service Representatives (Greeters) to assist passengers needing information. Interested applicants can visit www.abm.com. Click on Careers, select Service Positions and search for the position (Passenger Assistant or Greeter) to apply on line. Or call 602-275-5322. ABM Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ace Parking Management - Careers
Ace Parking is hiring Cashiers, Monitors, Drivers, Customer Service Reps and Supervisors! We are a 24/7 operation, and hiring for day shift, swing shift and night Shift!
Are you a great Customer Service Rep? We are looking for you at Avis Budget! Email resume to email@example.com with ‘skyharbor post’ in the subject line.
We are also hiring PT CSR and we are flexible with scheduling for PT.
Hertz is hiring for the following positions at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
To apply online please visit our website at https://hertz.jobs/jobs/?location=Phoenix
- Provide world-class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and procedures
- Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting, assist in answering questions in a friendly manner
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best practices and policy standards
- Liaise with various Hertz departments
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Accurately record the customer's information to complete the rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the rental
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
To apply online please visit our website at https://hertz.jobs/jobs/?location=Phoenix
IPSA Security Services – Local Service. Unlimited Capabilities.
IPSA Security Services, an IPSA International, Inc. company, is an Arizona-owned and operated firm offering clients professional, unarmed guarding services. We ensure client satisfaction by providing customized solutions to meet your security needs. IPSA is currently hiring for unarmed security professionals for full-time and part-time openings at Sky Harbor as well as other government and commercial client locations.
“Excellent service delivered to every customer, every employee, every day.”
Interested candidates can apply in person at: 2700 N. Central Ave., Suite 370, Phoenix, AZ or online at: https://www.ipsaarizona.com/join-the-team