Getting to Know Your New Terminal 3
We are excited to bring you a more modern and efficient terminal with the opening of the final phase of the Terminal 3 Modernization Project.
- Peet’s Coffee is open on Level 1 serving coffee and grab-and-go items.
- Travel tip: After leaving your airline's ticket counter, you will ascend up the escalator to the security checkpoint.
- After checking in on Level 1, travelers will take the escalator to Level 2.
- The terminal features one, state-of-the-art Security Checkpoint on Level 2 to help get you to the gate faster.
- After proceeding through security, passengers ascend another set of escalators to Level 4 to access their gate. Elevators are also available between all levels.
- Travelers should note there is no longer a Level 3 in the terminal.
- Travel tip: The North Concourse is open with the ending of Phase 3 of the modernization project. Passengers should take note whether their airline is in the North Concourse or the South Concourse.
- New maps are on skyharbor.com.
- Restrooms are located on Level 1 as well as on Level 2 before Security. On Level 4, there are restrooms, animal relief areas and nursing rooms on the South Concourse, and restrooms and nursing rooms on the North Concourse.
- There are also restrooms outside of security near the PHX Sky Train® entrance.
- Travel tip: New food and beverage options are available past security near the gates. For a list of current options, please visit Shops, Food, and Services.
- Hearing loop connectivity is available in all gate areas and hold rooms.
- Questions? Visit the Information Counter on Level 4 or ask a Navigator in a purple jacket or shirt.
- Terminal 3 also features Phoenix Airport Museum showcases of Arizona artists and cultural heritage both before and after security, and outdoor sculptures in the west garden.
Learn more about future phases of the Terminal 3 Modernization Program.