Getting to Know Your New Terminal 3
We are excited to bring you a more modern and efficient terminal with the opening of the second phase of the Terminal 3 Modernization Project.
- Peet’s Coffee is now open on Level 1 serving coffee and grab-and-go items.
- Travel tip: After leaving your airline's ticket counter, you will ascend up the escalator to the security checkpoint.
- After checking in on Level 1, travelers will take the escalator to Level 2.
- The terminal features one, state-of-the-art Security Checkpoint on Level 2 to help get you to the gate faster.
- After proceeding through security, passengers ascend another set of escalators to Level 4 to access their gate. Elevators are also available between all levels.
- Travelers should note there is no longer a Level 3 in the terminal.
- Travel tip: The North Concourse is closing with the beginning of Phase 3 of the modernization project, so all passengers will fly in and out of the new South Concourse.
- New maps are on skyharbor.com.
- Restrooms are located on Level 1 as well as on Level 2 before Security. On Level 4, there are restrooms, animal relief areas and nursing rooms on the South Concourse.
- There are also restrooms outside of security near the PHX Sky Train® entrance.
- Travel tip: New food and beverage options are available past security near the gates. For a list of current options, please visit Shops, Food, and Services.
- Hearing loop connectivity is available in all gate areas and hold rooms.
- Questions? Visit the Information Counter on Level 4 or ask a Navigator in a purple jacket or shirt.
- Terminal 3 also features Phoenix Airport Museum showcases of Arizona artists and cultural heritage both before and after security, and outdoor sculptures in the west garden.
What’s Still to Come?
- In future phases, there will be an updated north concourse with new retail and dining options as well as other customer service amenities.
Learn more about future phases of the Terminal 3 Modernization Program.