We are excited to bring you a more modern and efficient Terminal 3.
Many restaurants and shops are temporarily closed or open on a limited basis.
- Peet’s Coffee on Level 1 serves coffee and grab-and-go items.
- Travel tip: After leaving your airline's ticket counter, you will ascend up the escalator to the security checkpoint.
- After checking in on Level 1, travelers will take the escalator to Level 2.
- The terminal features one state-of-the-art Security Checkpoint on Level 2 to help get you to the gate faster.
- After proceeding through security, passengers ascend another set of escalators to Level 4 to access their gate. Elevators are also available between all levels.
- Travelers should note there is no longer a Level 3 in the terminal.
- Travel tip: Passengers should take note whether their airline is in the North Concourse or the South Concourse.
- New maps are on skyharbor.com.
- Restrooms are located on Level 1 as well as on Level 2 before Security. On Level 4, there are restrooms, animal relief areas and nursing rooms on the South Concourse, and restrooms and nursing rooms on the North Concourse.
- There are also restrooms outside of security near the PHX Sky Train® entrance.
- Travel tip: New food and beverage options are available past security near the gates. For a list of current options, please visit Shops, Food, and Services.
- Hearing loop connectivity is available in all gate areas and hold rooms.
- Questions? Visit the Information Counter on Level 4 or ask a Navigator in a purple jacket or shirt.
- Terminal 3 also features Phoenix Airport Museum showcases of Arizona artists and cultural heritage both before and after security, and outdoor sculptures in the west garden.